Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Life's a beach...

...Some friends asked me if traveling solo or in group is more fun. 
My first answer, to me, it depends on the purpose. There are things I love to do with my family and friends but then there are things that I love to do alone, especially if I know they are not interested.

No doubts, traveling can be some of the best moments in life so it is always good to share with other people. In this way, traveling in group is way much more fun than solo trip. We can enjoy the beautiful scenery and taste the local cuisine together. Go shopping, hunt for souvenirs to bring back home. Have someone to talk to, to laugh, to share emotions, to do crazy things, to share expenses and most of all there’s no dull moments. On the premise that you have to go with the right travel buddies.

This time, me and my university mates owned an awesome graduation trip in Bali, Indonesia. Yes, 19 of us, it's not easy to hold a large group in traveling but we had made it. With endless excitement, happiness, memories, friendship and camaraderie.

Went Kuta Beach in Bali. Experienced my first surfing there. Indeed this beach is really suit for beginners who want to try surfing. Bargained and finally got the price of approximately RM50.00 for an hour, in which my friends and I agreed that the price was cheap enough. We had no hesitate to try. Fell for the wave since then. Great experience.    

"Happiness is a summer breeze, sand between your toes, and your best friend by your side."       
 I'm gonna miss the time when we have been together...

All shot on the LC-Wide with Kodak Ektachrome 160T film.

No comments: